Around 1900, with the construction of the engine shed was started. In June 1903, the 1st Phase of construction completed. It was 1/3 of the present building. 5 locomotives could be maintained simultaneously. In 1903, following expansion was planned.
This circa 1900 hand-drawn plans are already in great detail the current stand The floor plans show the masonry, the then existing maintenance bays beneath the tracks and the sophisticated roof design.
The maps from 1903 show the engine shed with the completed first Section.